Treatment Beard Hair Transplant
With DHI Scotland’s Hair Transplant technique, it is now possible to transplant hair to any part of the body and the face.
Transplanted hair follicles are picked one by one to match the beard; and thanks to DHI’s custom designed implanting tool, there is complete control over the depth and the direction of the implanted hair, for achieving a nice and natural-looking beard.
reserve your free diagnosis
Beard and moustache restoration step by step
Beard restoration with Direct Hair Implantation restores the natural hair on the beard and the moustache.
- The doctor thoroughly designs the beard area according to the needs of the patient, and the defined symmetry.
- The number of the required hairs and the kind of follicle grafts required for natural result and density are counted
- The required hair follicles are extracted from the donor area (usually the back of the head)
- The extracted hair follicles are transplanted into the beard area
- The implanted hair will grow throughout a person’s lifetime
About Direct Hair Implantation
With DHI, the patient is not subjected to procedures that require incisions, scalpels, stitches or something painful to extract hair follicles. In addition, each stage of the transplant is performed by physicians trained and certified by the DHI Hair Restoration Academy in London.